Wednesday 9 January 2013

RULE CHANGES following A.G.M.

Following the A.G.M. on Tuesday 8th January 2013, there have been several amendments to the club rules.

Guests will now be allowed to participate in section pools only.

Any member abusing another member, verbally or otherwise, will be expelled.

Applications for membership will be discussed at the monthly meeting and voted upon via a 'black ball' system. If one third of the meeting blackball, the application will be declined.

The existing rule apertaining to fishing a venue 24 hours before a match is abolished forthwith.

J. Pickup is appointed as vice Match Captain, to help the Match Secretary, and run things in his absence.

Members must fish a minimum of 6 matches each year or have their membership revoked.

Keepnets must be laid out to airdry and placed into the water 15 minutes prior to the all-in.

Tackling up time is extended to 1 hour and 15 minutes.

Matches shall be of 5 hours duration, with the option to extend 'on the day'.

50lb net rule is amended. Two nets will be required at all venues, and fishery limits will apply.

23 comments:

  1. Anonymous9/1/13

    just trying to post again yoz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9/1/13

    thats it back on again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good meeting for a change, nice to see a few there also for a change. Be nice if we could have that many to all meetings. Think the rule changes will be for the better and also help strengthen an already superb club. As vice Match Captain I will try and sort a few decent knock-ups out for ya all. So if any of you have any fisheries in mind let me know. I know Steve at Lingmere has a few open dates so could try and get a couple on there as its only local and fishes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha thought Lingmere would come up ya lingmere lover ha ha,Only the tackle tarts need an hour and 15mins to tackle up ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone ever blanked at Alice Springs - Hampton ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah its working at last - nice one Yozz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good idea steve we could go to Alice springs and have a silver fish match ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm up for that Lee at least everyone will catch something!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ha ha yeh a COLD ha ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have just been called a shit by the vice match secretary, I would now like to call for that member to banned from the club under rule amendment number two - abuse to a fellow member ..........ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. J - ask your dad to make the amendments to a current rule book and I will get the new ones printed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will second that steve ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yoz, change your Match Rules page now matey!!

    I hope you sort six matches on Conway or I may have to abuse someone big time and get banned for a better reason (I think I only managed 5 matches last year!)

    Does the weekend away and Charity match count and taking Jamie to the Glebe!!! haha

    ReplyDelete
  14. Will get on to him today Steve. I've got a load of dates off Steve at Lingmere for March. If any of ya want me to book a few as knock ups can ya let me know please as I need enough names to pay for the lake.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 17 comments on an eggy page that must be a record ha ha and ian behave with the SIX matches on conwy its a ses pit ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lee I fished Lingmere twice as well I'll have you know! Conway is solid on the feeder if you know what your doing.....I don't so go for roach but Pato can help you bud!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lads, I'm just waiting on Cargh gettin back to me on what matches he's booked for Top Park. When I find out what's booked I'll sort some knock ups out. Any suggestions let me know and I'll see what I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ayone been out today if so where and how did you get on?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Think Simmo has been out today Steve, I know he won Lloyds yesterday with 82lb. I'm sure he'll be on later to let us know how he did today .

    ReplyDelete
  20. dennis jones13/1/13

    great to see the blog up n running...congrats to mr pickup for his self control during an interesting meeting, shows he does an amazing role as chairman and thx to cargi for some well run matches

    ReplyDelete
  21. I went to the brickies last sunday and had 5 carp out :) 3 on pellet wag and 2 on the widget ;)

    ReplyDelete