Friday 25 March 2011

BORDER 3 ISLANDS, 20/3/11 ~ It's goodnight from me...and goodnight from him

Despite suicidal tendencies at the mere mention of Border Fisheries, I somehow managed to talk myself into going AGAIN, as 3 Islands "Is the best on the complex, and not like the other waters"
Sucker springs to mind, as once again, I took an early bath, and alongside Sumo, was in the house well before weigh-in time.
Hence only brief details on the result.....Congratulations to Kenny Stuart, who won with about 22lb, Gary Brislin with 19lb and Gary Chambers who also had 19lbish.
Not saying I'm jinxed at B..... , but I even managed to drop a sausage off my breakfast plate.

3 comments:

  1. Yoz you are becoming a one trick gnome matey - I knew I should have said it switches on in the last hour!! You should have come to Conway on Saturday matey - 78 - 60 - 53 and the 53 was roach - we also give out free sausage bibs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one trick pony?... I can do the walk of shame on any water, especially 'last hour' switch-ons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It went ballistic in the last hour - I got two roach it was non stop

    ReplyDelete